Section 1. General Provisions
Article 1. Definitions
Agreement on Use of Stores.
- Basic Service
Store owner ("We") provide mail-order services through the Internet.
Article 2. Application of Agreement
We have established this agreement to enable users to make use of the fundamental service we provide on the Internet. It is assumed that any user thoroughly understands and consents to our contents of this agreement from the moment he or she starts utilizing our service.
Article 3. Changes to This Agreement
Our organization may arbitrarily change all or part of this agreement, supplement it, and add new articles to it without notifying users or purchasers beforehand. Changes and additions to this agreement go into effect from the time they appear on the website provided by this service. The newly changed or supplemented agreement governs service provided after changes and additions go into effect.
Our organization is not responsible for any direct or indirect damage, foreseeable or unforeseeable, caused users and purchasers by changes and supplements to this agreement.
Section 5. Disclaimers
Article 10. Disclaimers
- We accept absolutely no responsibility for damage caused to third parties by users’ or purchasers’ failure to abide by this agreement.
- We do not guarantee the completeness, accuracy, reliability, or utility of information either on this service or obtained through this service by users or purchasers.
- We accept absolutely no responsibility for any damage, loss, or disadvantage directly or indirectly caused to users or purchasers from contents involving deception or misconception in relation to commodities displayed or posted on this service.
- We accept absolutely no responsibility for the quality, material quality, functioning, or performance of commodities sold through this service; for its compatibility with other commodities; for other defects; or for any damage, loss, or disadvantage arising therefrom.
- When purchasers neglect to accept commodities, refuse commodities, or are absent for a long time making commodity delivery impossible or in case of uncertain delivery address, or when purchasers cannot accept commodities for their own reasons, our organization will make contact with the user’s registered contact address or deliver the commodities to the delivery address provided at purchase time. This will be considered to constitute fulfillment of our delivery responsibility and as exemption from said responsibility.